Thursday, December 31, 2015

Molly's Favorite Things December 2015

I don't ever ever ever want to forget these things that through the guidance of the Spirit have been helping me through this stage of my life....

1.  Essential Oils -

I have health problems that prevent me from taking standard pain medications and essential oils combined with muscle testing has gotten me through.  When my kiddos have terrible chest colds and can't breathe, I like using oils instead of fighting them on cough syrup.  I can relieve stomach aches, minor aches and pains, all kinds of things...I even used oils to heal my cat of his kennel cough.

I know that DoTerra is supposed to be the best, and I do order a lot of DoTerra oils.  But for the more expensive ones, I have also found Rocky Mountain Oils to be effective.  They are local and much more inexpensive than DoTerra.

2.  Zeal For Life -

A gluten free all-in-one nutritional drink with 8 superfoods and all of the nutrients you need for the day that you aren't getting in your food.  John's coworker read my posts about Chloe and gave us some to try, gratis and I'm so grateful she did!  I have more energy, my skin is better, my emotional state feels more stable and I haven't gotten sick once this year since I've been drinking it.  It doesn't taste great, but out of all the drinks I've tried it's not too bad.  And I am a big wimp when it comes to yucky tastes.

I still can't get my kids to drink it, but some of them do like the chocolate flavor.  They have samples that we can try.  I can't say enough about this stuff!

3.  Carol Tuttle's Energy Profiling

Our biggest struggle with homeschooling hasn't been the academic part, it's been the getting along part.  I had been on my knees in fasting and prayer about this for weeks when my sweet friend Becca felt prompted to visit me and tell me about the 4 Energy Types.  I found this book at the library and it has been life changing and has allowed me to create a family environment in which we actually enjoy being around each other most of the time.  The Child Whisperer.com has been an awesome resource.

I'm so excited that she is going to be speaking at the upcoming Winter Homeschooling Conference at Weber State!

4.  The Family School Online, Latter-day Learning.

Our new homeschooling curriculum for the year, mixed with Thomas Jefferson Education approaches.  For our family, these are what I have been guided to as far as a starting point.

5.  Tip Hero

I think these easy food ideas and tutorials are the best things since sliced bread.  Tip Hero is teaching my girls how to cook.  I can only find it through Facebook.  We love the pizza rollups.



No comments:

Post a Comment