Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Favorites

These were winning recipes that my family loved:

Mom's spaghetti and chicken casserole with gluten free spaghetti


I'm definitely going to be adding these to my "Go To Meals" Menu List

Favorite Hairstyles:


This one for going out with greasy hair by Barefoot Blonde




Favorite spiritual boost of the week:
Elder M. Russell Ballard's talk in the Ensign, Disciples and the Defense of Marriage
Oh man, he nailed it.

Best quote:
Disciples of the Lord are defenders of traditional marriage. We cannot yield. History is not our judge. A secular society is not our judge. God is our judge!

Favorite housekeeping tip:  How to get armpit stains out of whites


Best crafty find:  Chalkboard Pen for my family calendar DIY project
I got it at JoAnne's for like $5.  I already had yellow spray paint and the chalkboard was $6 with the coupon.  The chalkboard pen will only wipe off with water, without water will stay forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment